Women of Living Water

A ministry of Women meeting at the Well! Who we are in Christ and everyday life following Him!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

How I see the day we come before God

Father, I trust you

The day I look, upon your face,
Oh, what I will see,
All the love and understanding
you have had all along for me.

The awe I will feel,
to see my Father on His throne,
kneeling down before him,
knowing I am finally home.

There I will lay down my armor,
with all the dings and little rust,
some holes went clear through,
but in You I did trust.

The lambs book of life will be opened,
as He draws me near,
and from the very lips of God,
my name I will hear.

"Since the day you called upon me,
and in your life made me number one,
I no longer saw your face,
but the precious face of my Son."

Written by: Corina Bowen
6-2-2005

4 Comments:

  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Heather Smith said…

    Corina, this poem is awesome. The words are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for your visit to my site. I'd like to add you as a link if thats okay!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Spock said…

    I LOVE this! Thanks for coming to see me. I'm so glad you enjoyed both blogs. There aren't many who do! I have some who go to the Bible study, lots who go to the cat's blog & only a couple who read both. I wish I could get them all to come to the Bible study, but.....come see us again, anytime. I think I'll link to you when I redo the links.

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Dana Pollard said…

    That is beautiful, Corina! Wow... you need to get that out in the world to share.

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Elozia Marie said…

    That is a beautiful poem - thank you for sharing it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home