Women of Living Water

A ministry of Women meeting at the Well! Who we are in Christ and everyday life following Him!

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Beginnings!

This is exciting! God has really taken the breaks off in my life!! When He has plans He doesn't mess around... So unlike me, I hate to admit. I tend to over analyze. If my mom or husband heard me say that their mouths would fall open and gasps would be heard. But its true... Me the jump in both feet..... Sometimes over analyze things.... Or at least the things God tells me I am going to do.
"Ok, your gonna do this, teach this, go here, and reach these women" (paraphrasing of course) The woman in me who still holds that inner fear of freezing on stage like I did in the 9th grade talent show, comes back to life making me nod my head 'no' when God shows me on a stage and a vast number of women's faces all staring at me. But wanting HIS will out weighs my lack of confidence, and I pretty much feel that if He wants to use a frozen, knee knocking gal to spread His hope, then who am I to argue. (another thing my husband would raise a eyebrow at... Me not arguing!) Thankfully, I have grown spiritually in trusting in Him and better taste of music since then. The dreadful memory of standing before my high school, dressed in neon colors with orange painted teased hair, and singing Cindi Loper ~ Time after Time still amuses my family who lovingly laugh at me when mom brings the pictures out.
So this blog.......... Is another piece in the Fathers puzzle... I cant wait to see what picture He is forming with this!! The phrase from some action movie I had once seen comes to mind..... "Its not a job, its an adventure" Me, I have always loved a good adventure!! With Christ as my body guard I am ready to roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home